Thursday, June 20, 2013

Der Letzte Tag in der Schule

I cannot believe it is possible but I am now the proud parent of a first grader, ein Erstklässler. To celebrate the end of the school year, we had a Parents' breakfast at the school, Frühstück mit den Eltern.

Conrad and Vivienne chat with their friends and teachers.
Vivienne will continue with the same teacher next year but Conrad had to say good-bye as next year he will advance up to the "Big School" for first grade. Thank you, Frau Haller; Vielen Dank, Frau Haller!
Conrad will miss his best friend Andrew while we are in the States this summer but will resume good times with him when we return at the end of July.
Where has the time gone? I cannot believe that my baby boy has completed Kindergarten and my baby girl her first year of Preschool. I am a very proud Mama!
A toast to the students with some sparkling apple-grape juice.
 Let the summer Commence! Off to the swimming pool!
One more sleep until we get on the plane to head to the US and see Grammy and all the Aunties!! Hopefully we will get to see some of you all there as well!

Love and hugs from us to you~

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I know you are already State side as I am reading this but I hadn't checked in for a bit. Love you miss you!! - Antie Moe

    ReplyDelete