Sunday, November 15, 2009

In the meantime...

My computer died last week and I think my head might explode as I wait for it to be fixed and come back to me...but the good news is that so far the information is all intact, I haven't lost anything and they think they can fix it. They just need to call us back and tell us when it will be ready. So for the moment I am using Heinz's work laptop and don't have a whole lot of time to do what I want to do. But I do have some pics that I want to share in the meantime.

At the mall near our house, we can rent this car for a half an hour for 10 ringitt, about $2.90. Could a little boy want anything more?

Today we went to the Butterfly Park. At the bottom right of this picture, next to the bananas, you will see what looks like a dead leaf. If you look closely, you will see that the leaf has legs....
It is an awesome park, I highly recommend it if you are ever in town. A few butterflies did land on us, but we never did get good pics of that to share.

Not a fan of my shoes, so I think I will chew them right off.

They did not actually have a specimen of this bug but the picture cracked us up. Thought it might give you all a laugh too.

Sunrise, fog and skyline, from our balcony.

So hopefully I will have my own computer back within the week and then I can get back into my notes and post some of the other blogs that I have outlined. I just hope the silly thing is ready before we head home in 3 weeks! I cannot believe we are that close to our break. Hugs to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment